We love our dogs as much as you do! Peter Bull Resorts welcomes the fury member of the family to all of our parks.
With miles of countryside and endless sandy beaches on our doorstep, how could you leave your dog behind? Your dog will be in for an adventure, sniffing out new smells, digging up the sand, swimming in the Atlantic, running across fields and making new friends. If there is a place to take your dog, our resorts in Cornwall are it.
Dog friendly accommodation and information
- We have dog friendly allocated caravans in most ranges, especially for our fellow animal lovers. There is plenty of room for your dog toys and baskets to make sure your best friend feels right at home.
- Give your dog an adventure and bring them along with you on your glamping or camping trip too. They’ll love nothing more than being outdoors and taking in the new surroundings.
- Check out our range of caravans here, and our glamping pods here.
- The supplement for your dog(s) to stay with you is £20 for up to 4 nights in the Dog Friendly caravans and £40 for 5 nights plus. This is to ensure that our dog-friendly accommodation is deep cleaned and sparkling ready for new guests, and that the same experience is available to you when you arrive.
- There is a small charge of £3 per night for camping and glamping pods.
- You are allowed up to two dogs per caravan, pod or pitch.
- When booking online, please make sure to select that you request to stay in a dog friendly unit or dog friendly pitch, to avoid further charges upon arrival. Please give us a call if you would like to check availability for our dog friendly accommodation.
- Please be aware caravans, lodges and pods get hot in the summer, in the interest of your dogs safety please do not leave them inside on particularly hot days.
- All dogs must be kept on leads and must wear a collar and identity tag at all times.
- Dogs are not allowed in any of the parks facilities including restaurants & food serveries. They are allowed in the Venue up until a certain point these areas are clearly marked
- Dogs must not be left unattended on site or within a holiday home or touring caravan
- We issue no extra charge for registered dog assistance for disabled guests. Please do not select a dog friendly unit or pitch when going through the booking process. When you have completed your booking, please contact our reception team to notify them that you will be bringing a registered assistance dog.
Dog friendly beaches
There are many beaches in the local area that allow dogs all year round, with most allowing dogs out of season.
In Newquay our favourite dog-friendly beaches are Crantock, Watergate Bay and Mawgan Porth, where dogs are allowed all year round. In Bude, Millook Haven, Widemouth Bay and Summerleaze are also dog friendly all year.
Take a look at our Ultimate Newquay Beach Guide if you are visiting us at Newquay View Resort, or our Ultimate Bude Beach Guide if you are visiting us at Bude Holiday Resort or Widemouth Fields, to find out all the wonderful beaches nearby that allow dogs. Take note, most beaches allow dogs out of season.
Local dog walks
Newquay is the ideal location to take your dog out to explore. Turn right out of the resort and head towards the main road. Cross the road here to reach the South West Coastal Path. Either head left onto Porth island for spectacular 360 degree views, or head right to make a trip to Watergate Bay, seeing the North coast in all its beauty.
At Bude you can access the South West Coastal Path via our own private path at the back of the resort. From here you can explore the coast of North Cornwall with your dogs and head towards the best beaches in the local area.
Please speak to our friendly reception teams to find out more about where is best to walk your dogs in the local area.
- Visit our blog to see some of the exciting things to do in the local area with your family and your dog.
- See the local attractions on our park pages, so you can plan your visit with your doggy ahead of time.
- Make sure to bring all the essentials to make you and your dog’s holiday easier. A lead, dog treats, water bowl and toys are a must!
- Please bring a poop-scoop and doggy bags to help keep our resort tidy and clean for all of our guests.
- We ask that your dogs are kept on a lead while on site and that they are not left unattended in your accommodation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about accommodating your dog on your holiday with us.